Sun, Jan 16|
January HYBRID HypnoBirthing Class
Transform your pregnancy and birth from being filled with stress and worries to giving you confidence, knowledge and powerful tools to make it an amazing experience. Whatever birth you wish to have, (hospital or home, medicated or unmedicated) this HypnoBirthing course can help it be a positive one!
Time & Location
Jan 16, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST
Philadelphia, 1613 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19122, USA
About the event
Each Series Includes:
- Series of 5 weekly 2.5-hour class meetings, helping you to understand how to have a calmer, easier birth.
- Your own copy of the Fourth Edition HypnoBirthing® Text, HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method
- 4 audio tracks for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding (Including the program cornerstone track, Rainbow Relaxation)
- Professionally written scripts for your home practice
- Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
- A set of Birth Prompts for your Birth Companion
- Well-paced class instruction is designed to build your confidence and help you to have a safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing.
- Small classes for personal attention; Private instruction available if desired
- Good pregnancy nutrition and body toning exercises
- Several deep relaxation and breathing techniques for use during labor and birthing
- Demonstration and practice in optimal birth positions
- Hypnotic sessions in building birth confidence and eliminating fears
- Referrals to high quality local perinatal professionals